Thalheimer Insurance created in year 2000 - Linda Thalheimer, CEO
- Licensed Insurance Agent in Life and Health Insurance for almost 20 years
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP)
- Licensed Insurance Adviser (LIA) in Massachusetts
- Certified Long Term Care Insurance Specialist (CLTC)
- Occupational Therapist (OTR/L)
- Master Degree in Health Administration (MHA)
- National speaker for Harvard’s Division on Aging
- Published chapter in Harvard’s Aging in Good Health Textbook
- Published and public speaker on long term care and insurance planning.
Prior to getting licensed in insurance, Linda worked in healthcare for over 16 years. In 2000, Linda was finding it increasingly difficult to provide both ethical and profitable care in the nursing home setting. It was at this time she learned about long term care insurance, resigned from her role as rehabilitation manager, and made a natural transition to helping people plan to be able to afford to stay in their own home, private assisted living setting or continuing care community for long term care.
Linda firmly believes that health and financials are closely linked and is committed to helping people plan for optimal independence and choices while conserving their financial resources.
Based on the health, age, marital status, and goals of clients, Linda provides the most competitive available options for discussion and review. She can competently communicate with insurance companies both in medical underwriting and in claims. She is well published and a public speaker on issues of aging, long term care and insurance planning.